Such is farm life that this post is not finished yet! But it is part of a great link up with Dairy Bloggers so be sure to check out all the links below. Hopefully some time today I will get a chance with my keyboard to share with you some of my favorite Oregon ice cream!
As if you needed an extra excuse to enjoy ice cream there are still 15 days left of National Ice Cream Month! So have an extra scoop!
- Enough Ice Cream? by Farmer Bright
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream by Kimmi’s Dairyland
- Why this Ice Cream Addict has a New Addiction: Ice Cream Sandwiches by New Mexico Milkmaid
- Sprinklers, Fans and Ice Cream in the Barn by Modern-day Farm Chick
- Here’s the Scoop on My 5 Favorite Ice Cream Recipes by Eat Farm Love
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal a la Mode by New Day Dairy
- Gimme the Jimmies by The Deere Milkmaid
- Ice Cream Month by Spotted Cow Blog
- Oregon Ice Cream by Guernsey Dairy Mama
- In Celebration of Ice Cream by New Moon Farms
- Sadie’s Homemade Ice Cream by Dairy Good Life
- The Best Ice Cream Stand by Raising a Farmer